January 17, 2012

GinWardrobe meets The Man Repeller














This is a very special post. For the first time I met another blogger!! And it's not just any other blogger! It's The Man Repeller, she was super nice the whole time and so funny. She was hosting different events for the relaunch of the online line Webster in South Beach over the past weekend. It was so inspiring to meet somebody that runs such a successful blog. I'm glad I stopped by to meet her, hopefully I'll see her around again in the future either here in South Florida or in NYC. It was also the Art Deco Weekend so we stuck around and got to see some amazing art and even bought a little treat for myself that I will show you guys in an upcoming post.
Este es un post muy especial. Por primera vez conozco a otra blogger!! Y no es cualquier otra blogger! Es The Man Repeller, ella es super simpatica y muy chistosa. Ella estaba patrocinando varios eventos para relanzar la linea Webster  de South Beach en el internet el fin de semana pasado. Fue tan inspirador conocer a alguien que tenga un blog tan importante y famoso. Estoy contenta que pase un ratito a conocerla, espero poder verla mas adelante quizas otra vez por aqui por Miami o en NYC. Tambien fue el Fin de semana de Art Deco en Miami asi que nos quedamos y pudimos ver un arte espectacular y hasta me compre un detallito para mi el cual podran ver mas adelante en un post.

Jacket and Scarf - Forever 21
Shirt - H&M
Pants, Sunglasses and Bag - Zara
Shoes - Steve Madden
Necklace - Aldo
Bracelets - Forever 21, Banana Republic

16 comments:

  1. You look great, your shoes are amazing!!

    XOXF. - www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! I love her blog :) You look great!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting that you met her :) love the photos :)

    Happy Friday!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girls for your comments!! Neris I loved the latest outfit were you wore red!!
      Have a good day!! :D

      Delete
  4. I love the accessories u used in this outfit

    WWW.TAA.GE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! I adore those shoes so much! I'm a blogger too, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the clutch is so nice!!!
    http://myownsight-flor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi !!! :) :)

    I think that you have an amazing outfit and a great sense of style!! I love the design of your blog.... <3
    I want absolutly your shoes!!! <3

    check out my blog if you want to follow each other!!! :) :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Regina!!
    Thanks for your comment...but I can't find you among my followers... please,take a look and tell me what was the problem!! :) :) So,then I'll follow you back <3

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is weird!! I wasn't sign in with the email of my blog but with another one! You should find me under Regina Navarro. My picture is me wearing a mustache!! Hope you find me!! I believe I'm there. (The one from google)
      Kisses!

      Delete
  9. I love your blog! So beautiful look!
    Have a nice week!

    http://aydanim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! That really makes me happy! I would definitely check yours! Thanks for stopping by!
      Gin!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you are so cool now your blog is one of my favorite blogs. I will charge you an example! very interesting post!
    Welcome to my blog, too http://brunetsalad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have great taste in jewelry. xx
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!! I love the photo with all the bracelets!
    Love your blog, check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete