January 14, 2012

My new flats








Days are going fast, my family will go back to Venezuela next week and I'm starting to get sad. We are trying to enjoy as much as we can on these days. On this post you can see a lot of new stuff on my closet, such as mi new flats, as soon as I saw them I was crazy about them. And what do you think about my new ring, I love the claws I got it on a sale on BCBG. I'm still working on the post of stuff that I got on christmas but pictures are not coming out as good as I want them so we'll see. Enjoy your weekend.
Los dias estan pasando rapidisimo, mi familia se regresa a Venezuela la proxima semana y me empieza a poner triste. Asi que estamos disfrutando lo mas que podemos de estos dias. En este post pueden ver muchas cositas nuevas en mi closet, como mis nuevos zapatitos bajos, apenas los vi me volvi loca por ellos. Que piensan de mi anillo nuevo?, me encantan las garras lo compre en una rebaja que tenian en BCBG. Sigo trabajando en el post de mis regalos de navidad y cositas nuevas pero aun no estoy contenta con las fotos asi que veremos. Disfruten del fin de semana.
Shirt and clutch - Zara
Shorts - Levis
Shoes - Bershka
Necklace - Francesca's
Bracelets - Forever 21
Rings - BCBG - Bvlgari

No comments:

Post a Comment